A foot-over bridge is designed for pedestrians or in some cases cyclists to cross the road in India, Foot over bridge is becoming very popular in urban India as it helps to cross the road for pedestrians without worrying about high-speed traffic, as well as is a very safe option without interrupt railway, in rural India it very helpful to cross the rivers.
Giriraj Civil Developers Limited undertakes projects of construction of foot-over bridges involving both civil and steel structural work. The construction of a foot-over bridge involves the fabrication and erection of a steel structure. Giriraj has constructed a foot-over bridge up to a length of 120 meters for Indian Railways.
The vast presence of the Bridge and FOB is used for maintaining safety while crossing the river and bridge. The architect and civil engineers professional team provide you with genuine construction and structural designing work as we have registered with MSME. Our pre-engineering development work covers many structural design works. The Bridge and foot over the bridge are prime accessories. Our popularity exists for the creation of steel fabricated works. The most common structure work is seen in the form of plate Girder, composite structure, Box beam, and bridge structure.
A GLANCE AT THE IN-HOUSE FACILITY OF GIRIRAJ CIVIL DEVELOPERS FOR BRIDGE OR FOB
- H beam assembly line
- Metalizing features for the rigid structure of the bridge
Designing: Before giving the new shape to the upcoming bride and foot over, we provide the design work before illusion. We provide you with proper safety standards while doing work
Launching: Once you can get the final engineering drawing layout, we provide the work according to safety norms. Our launching methodology is created by experienced professionals. They have vital experience in providing design work for client approval.
Golvonising: Our experienced professionals provide the Golvonising structure to foot over the bridge so that there should not come mechanical weakness to stand out its layout.
TYPES OF BRIDGE STRUCTURES
Bridges connect and bind innumerable people. They can be simple structures, elaborate works of art, or something between the two. Chiefly, there are the following types of bridge structures.
- The arch bridge covers a range of 200 to 500 m.
- Beam bridge
- The suspension bridge, which is ideal for long-span bridges going up to 1200m
- The cantilever bridge, with a length ranging between 300 to 550 m
- Tied-Arch bridge
- The cable-stayed bridge, having a length of up to 700 m
- Truss bridge, which spans up to 30 to 375 m.
- Fixed or moveable bridge
- Double-decked bridge
BENEFITS OF GIRIRAJ CIVIL DEVELOPERS BRIDGE STRUCTURES
- Modern, sleek, long-span, and robust structures have a lighter foundation.
- Enhanced seismic performance.
- Stable structures with better lifecycle performance.
- It can be constructed fast.
- Environmentally safe structures.
- Greater tensile strength with sections that well correspond to every structural requirement.
- Cost-effective and smooth construction
- Easy to maintain and enhance.
- Steel bridges can be installed much faster than concrete ones.
- The space needs of a steel bridge are significantly lower than that of a concrete one.
- Steel bridges can be customized to align with on-site needs.
- Steel provides uniform quality and a higher degree of accuracy than concrete.